The Foundation is proud to have supported the following organizations. Please feel free to visit their website for additional information, and consider how you may be able to support them in their mission.
Alternatives for Girls
– Funding to support at-risk girls and young women in southwest Detroit through after school and summer programming promoting high school graduation and future pathways
American Diabetes Foundation
ARC of Northwest Wayne County
– Funding to support education advocacy program for children with disabilities
Ashes to Glory Foundation
– Funding to support therapy to individuals and families suffering from addiction
Blue Star Service Dogs
– Funding to support adoption, evaluation and training of dogs to support veterans with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder or Traumatic Brain Injury.
CARE House of Oakland County
– Funding to support court appointed special advocates for neglected and abused children who are wards of the Circuit Court – Family division
Crohns & Colitis Foundation – Michigan Chapter
Destroyer Escort Historical Museum
– Funding to support workforce development for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities
Fallen & Wounded Soldiers
– Funding to support post 9/11 veterans whose service-connected injuries and illness create financial hardship
Gianna House Foundation
– Funding to empower young mothers break the cycle of generational poverty by providing support, resources and hope
– Funding to support curriculum to advance literacy, social skills, gross and fine motor skills, building self-esteem and other skills to individuals with Down Syndrome
– Funding to support residential shelter for survivors of abuse and assault.
– funded Autism Connections Summer Programs
– funded general operational support and purchase of furniture for Youth Clubs empowering youth to reach their full potential.
MI Armed Forces Hospitality Center
Michigan Operation Freedom Outdoors
– funded purchase of Track Chair and wilderness outings for Disabled American Veterans
Michigan Science Center
– funded Scholarships for campers attending MiSci’s Summer Camp Program
North Oakland SCAMP
Ruth Ellis Center
Ryans Case for Smiles – Detroit Chapter
– Funding to support expansion of services to single mom’s to assist them in achieving healthy independence and stability
St. Vincent and Sarah Fisher Center
– funded After-school and Summer Education Programs for at-risk children
St Vincent de Paul – Camp Ozanam
Team GUTS, Inc.
– funded Fitness Program for Special Needs Youth
VETS Returning Home
– Funding to support the mission of ending chronic homelessness among veterans.
Warriors and Quite Waters Foundation
– funded Therapeutic Fly Fishing Program for Post 9/11 combat Veterans with reintegration challenges
– funded Wings Over America Scholarship Foundation endowed scholarship benefiting dependent children and spouses of U.S. Navy personnel from all Navy Aviation commands including officer and enlisted, active duty, retired, or deceased.